Natures Gold Premium Bakers Flour – Retail 1.5kg
At ADM Milling our ingredients and expertise bake all the difference. Every day we use our global insights, resources and innovation to deliver superior flours to our craft baker and food manufacturing customers.
As a result of the huge spike in home-baking during the pandemic, there are a growing number of home bakers that are seeking professional grade ingredients that will help them continue on their journey of creating truly artisanal products in the home environment.
This is where the Nature’s Gold solution comes in, as we provide the home baker with access to our highly respected and trusted products as used by professionals across the UK bakery industry.
Introducing our first release under the NATURE’S GOLD:
NATURE’S GOLD Premium Baker’s Flour (1.5KG)
A premium strong white bread flour, that has all the properties needed to produce fantastic bread, rolls, pizza bases flatbreads & ciabatta.
Available in 1.5kg bags; packed from our Chancelot Mill, perfect for you the home baker.
Features and benefits for you as a NATURE’S GOLD stockist
- ADM provides superior flours and blends to help your baking business succeed, batch after batch and loaf after loaf.
- Our NATURE’S GOLD Bake At Home flour will deliver the reliability and trust you and your customers need to ensure higher quality and performance that will keep them coming back for more!
- As a stockist you will feature on our New Bake At Home web pages.
- NATURE’S GOLD Bake At Home is a premium solution for you and your customers.
- Offering new Bake At Home web pages, fantastic and easy to use recipe suggestions as well as handy tips and techniques, all this coupled with the premium design packaging gives each stockist the opportunity to maximise profits.
Sustainability. It’s in our nature.
As an industry leader in grain sourcing and milling we are committed to our Sustainable Development Goals. We strive to find greener power solutions, improve energy efficiency and work with farmers to enhance our sustainable supply chain.
Traceability is key
We purchase all of our electricity from 100% renewable sources, reducing our greenhouse gas emissions from milling operations to zero.
We are working with farmers who are committed to measuring and reducing their carbon footprint from wheat growing.